Well here goes nothing. It seemed like a good idea to start a blog after spending time looking around Pintrest it seems like all the good craft ideas and tips are found on blogs. Some of my friends and family have blogs and I have enjoyed reading about their lives and seeing the pictures. The best part of it was that I got more than just the pictures that were on Facebook. So maybe our friends and family would be interested in seeing what we have going on.
Along with starting a blog today I figured I would try making salt dough ornaments and some other crafts that I wouldn't be devastated if Bryson pulls them down and destroys them. So far the salt dough ornaments have turned out well. I still want to paint them but it has to wait till I have paint. Bryson even helped with some of the ornaments and I am sure he would LOVE to try and help me paint them too!
No comments:
Post a Comment